Earth MC Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Higher Rank Application Format

+7
Alpine_Tuning
List
Dolice12345
sharemeremi
JOSHisawesome_
XxshallishxX
Gregr27
11 posters

Go down

Staff Higher Rank Application Format Empty Staff Higher Rank Application Format

Post  Gregr27 Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:10 pm

In Game Name:
Recommendations from player(s): e.g. Bob4523, Minecraft player465, Someperson5657
Recommendations from staff members (Also their rank): e.g. Coolperson25-[Helper], dog3454-[Helper].
Rank Now:
Rank you're applying for (Can only be 1 rank increase per application e.g. a [Helper]
can only apply for [Moderator] etc):
Why you should be a higher rank:

Gregr27
Owner

http://earthmc.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Staff Higher Rank Application Format Empty Re: Staff Higher Rank Application Format

Post  XxshallishxX Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:56 pm

In Game Name:XxshallishxX
Rank Now:Operator
Recommendations from player(s): none
Recommendations from staff members (Also their rank): Joshisawesome_ (Helper), Sharemeremi (Mod)
Why you should be a higher rank:Ive done a lot for the server i did the banned items the enchantment table and me and mrman did make the shop ive play this server for a long time. and the server is awesome and it would be awesome to become one of the admins Very Happy! Love XxshallishxX!

Last edited by Gregr27 on Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated)
XxshallishxX
XxshallishxX
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Staff Higher Rank Application Format Empty Re: Staff Higher Rank Application Format

Post  Gregr27 Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:01 pm

XxshallishxX wrote:In Game Name:XxshallishxX
Rank Now:Operator
Recommendations from staff members (Also their rank): Joshisawesome_ (Helper), Sharemeremi (Mod)
Why you should be a higher rank:Ive done a lot for the server i did the banned items the enchantment table and me and mrman did make the shop ive play this server for a long time. and the server is awesome and it would be awesome to become one of the admins Very Happy! Love XxshallishxX!

Hi get 1 Admin and 2 or more players to recommend you.
Greg

Last edited by Gregr27 on Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:25 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : updated)

Gregr27
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  JOSHisawesome_ Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:31 pm

I recommend XxshallishxX 100%
-Josh

JOSHisawesome_
Player

Back to top Go down

Post  sharemeremi Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:59 am

In Game Name: Sharemeremi
Recommendations from staff members (Also their rank): supposedly XxShalishxX (for recommendating him)
Rank Now: Moderator
Rank you're applying for: Super Moderator
Why you should be a higher rank: I've been since the server was posted in the tekkit server list. I would like to help the server due to the progress is making, i have lots ideas for the server progress; including the increase of audience and the map improvement.I will create a banner for the tekkitserverlist AND i recommend Gregr 27 to create a page where people can post ideas for server. I created the bank on my own, i am in the creation of the "mob shop" (where you can buy things that mob spawn when dead, (being those such: gunpowder, arrows, bones, spider eye, rotten flesh, blaze rod, snow, fish, feathers, eggs, ender eye, leather, beaf, porkchop, iron, roses, chicken,wool, slime, etc.) and i have many other ideas for other shops:

1) Grocery Store: veggies, fruits and raw food. E.g: apple, milk, fish, etc.

2) Restaurant: cooked food and elaborated items such as cake, golden apple, fermented spider eye, etc.

3)Machinery Store: batteries, circuits, pipes, cables, fuel buckets, pistons, timers,time card, jetpack,wrenchs, machine upgrades, drills, etc. (machinery items mainly)

4)Pet Shop: wolfs and ocelot spawn eggs, saddle, bone, beef, milk bucket, animal spawn eggs, fish

5) "Magical" Shop: its divided in 2 parts, light and heavy. Light: Philosopher stone, glowstone, potions, enchantment table, obsidian, equivalent exchange stuff, enchanted tools, interdiction torch. Heavy: Alchemist Tone, Klein Stars, Amulets, Red Matter, Black Matter, Spawn eggs (permitted by ops and rules only), Mob Spawners, Dragon egg.

6) Builder Shop: also divided in 2 parts, workers and construction materials. workers: some people of the server can work and will be payed for the work they do. construction materials: you can buy or sell building materials such as: wood (all types), marble, basalt, stone, "blocks" (diamond block, emerald block), construction foam, reinforced stuff, glass, glass pane, fence, doors, etc.

7)Armor Shop: Leather, iron, Gold, Diamond, Bronze, Red Matter, Black Matter, chainmail, Nano Suit, Quantum and Gem Armor. + Vest plate.

8)Blacksmith Shop: wood, stone, iron, gold, diamond, gem (emerald, saphire and ruby), red matter, dark matter, tools.

9)Supermarket shop: torchs, buckets, water buckets, paper, books, etc.

10) Bank (already made):Money change.

11)Library: mainly for turist atraction, buy and sell of: books, enchantment table, etc.

12)Weapon shop: Turist Mainly. Buy and Sell of Weapons, rounds and shots, bolts, darts, etc.

13) Industry shop: divided in three parts light, medium and heavy.

13a) Light: Furnaces (up to iron), macerator, compressor, generator, BatBox, BatPaack, Solar Panels, chests (up to iron), charching bench (MKI), L.Voltage transformer etc.

13b)Medium: MV Solar Array, solar helmet, rotary macerator, singularity compressor, electric furnace, alloy furnace, chest (up to gold), recycler, energy collector(MKI), Charging Bench (MKII), quarry, pumps, etc.

13c) Heavy: Mass Fabricator, Crap, Charging bench (MKIII), energy condenser, all chests (except black hole), HV solar array, MFSU, all relays and collectors.

14) Computers, informatics, shop: Computers, Monitors, chips, etc.

15) Refinery: B&S (Buy & Sell), all metals, alloy metals, alloy square, iron, bronze, copper, gold, brass, refined uranium, refined copper, all refined metals, iridium ore, refined iridium ore(?)

16) Science Department: Mainly for turism, B&S. Uranium, Uranium block, refined uranium, nukes(at the price of 1 sponge(ungettable(only to prove hackers))), nuclear arrays, that type of stuff.

17)Vehicle shop: tracks, carts.

18) Housing: place were workers will make you a home, (workers will be payed)

19) The Staffs Shop: place were the staffs buy and sell things

20) Black Market Shop: places where you buy banned items (take into account that an OP will need to be able to control you, and that the player who buys them will have chances of being banned.

21) PvP Arena.

22) Grief Arena.

23) Olympic Arena.

24) Jail Arena: it will have a PvP Arena and a Grief Arena. Jailed people will have the option to struggle their way to freedom.

25) SUPER FREE COIN BANK: you pay 63 coins and you get 64 (coins, UnNamed, Fire, Ender Portal Frame, fuel. only usable 2 and refilled.

26) THE EXCLUSIVE Shop: Buy UU-Matter, Mass Fabricator, Bedrock, RM Pedestal, etc.

I have many ideas and i would like to help the improvement of this server, we need to get to the top!! Very Happy
sharemeremi
sharemeremi
Player

Back to top Go down

Post  sharemeremi Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:03 am

I Recommend XxShallishxX, he is awesome
sharemeremi
sharemeremi
Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Gregr27 Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:19 am

sharemeremi wrote:In Game Name: Sharemeremi
Recommendations from staff members (Also their rank): supposedly XxShalishxX (for recommendating him)
Rank Now: Moderator
Rank you're applying for: Super Moderator
Why you should be a higher rank: I've been since the server was posted in the tekkit server list. I would like to help the server due to the progress is making, i have lots ideas for the server progress; including the increase of audience and the map improvement.I will create a banner for the tekkitserverlist AND i recommend Gregr 27 to create a page where people can post ideas for server. I created the bank on my own, i am in the creation of the "mob shop" (where you can buy things that mob spawn when dead, (being those such: gunpowder, arrows, bones, spider eye, rotten flesh, blaze rod, snow, fish, feathers, eggs, ender eye, leather, beaf, porkchop, iron, roses, chicken,wool, slime, etc.) and i have many other ideas for other shops:

1) Grocery Store: veggies, fruits and raw food. E.g: apple, milk, fish, etc.

2) Restaurant: cooked food and elaborated items such as cake, golden apple, fermented spider eye, etc.

3)Machinery Store: batteries, circuits, pipes, cables, fuel buckets, pistons, timers,time card, jetpack,wrenchs, machine upgrades, drills, etc. (machinery items mainly)

4)Pet Shop: wolfs and ocelot spawn eggs, saddle, bone, beef, milk bucket, animal spawn eggs, fish

5) "Magical" Shop: its divided in 2 parts, light and heavy. Light: Philosopher stone, glowstone, potions, enchantment table, obsidian, equivalent exchange stuff, enchanted tools, interdiction torch. Heavy: Alchemist Tone, Klein Stars, Amulets, Red Matter, Black Matter, Spawn eggs (permitted by ops and rules only), Mob Spawners, Dragon egg.

6) Builder Shop: also divided in 2 parts, workers and construction materials. workers: some people of the server can work and will be payed for the work they do. construction materials: you can buy or sell building materials such as: wood (all types), marble, basalt, stone, "blocks" (diamond block, emerald block), construction foam, reinforced stuff, glass, glass pane, fence, doors, etc.

7)Armor Shop: Leather, iron, Gold, Diamond, Bronze, Red Matter, Black Matter, chainmail, Nano Suit, Quantum and Gem Armor. + Vest plate.

8)Blacksmith Shop: wood, stone, iron, gold, diamond, gem (emerald, saphire and ruby), red matter, dark matter, tools.

9)Supermarket shop: torchs, buckets, water buckets, paper, books, etc.

10) Bank (already made):Money change.

11)Library: mainly for turist atraction, buy and sell of: books, enchantment table, etc.

12)Weapon shop: Turist Mainly. Buy and Sell of Weapons, rounds and shots, bolts, darts, etc.

13) Industry shop: divided in three parts light, medium and heavy.

13a) Light: Furnaces (up to iron), macerator, compressor, generator, BatBox, BatPaack, Solar Panels, chests (up to iron), charching bench (MKI), L.Voltage transformer etc.

13b)Medium: MV Solar Array, solar helmet, rotary macerator, singularity compressor, electric furnace, alloy furnace, chest (up to gold), recycler, energy collector(MKI), Charging Bench (MKII), quarry, pumps, etc.

13c) Heavy: Mass Fabricator, Crap, Charging bench (MKIII), energy condenser, all chests (except black hole), HV solar array, MFSU, all relays and collectors.

14) Computers, informatics, shop: Computers, Monitors, chips, etc.

15) Refinery: B&S (Buy & Sell), all metals, alloy metals, alloy square, iron, bronze, copper, gold, brass, refined uranium, refined copper, all refined metals, iridium ore, refined iridium ore(?)

16) Science Department: Mainly for turism, B&S. Uranium, Uranium block, refined uranium, nukes(at the price of 1 sponge(ungettable(only to prove hackers))), nuclear arrays, that type of stuff.

17)Vehicle shop: tracks, carts.

18) Housing: place were workers will make you a home, (workers will be payed)

19) The Staffs Shop: place were the staffs buy and sell things

20) Black Market Shop: places where you buy banned items (take into account that an OP will need to be able to control you, and that the player who buys them will have chances of being banned.

21) PvP Arena.

22) Grief Arena.

23) Olympic Arena.

24) Jail Arena: it will have a PvP Arena and a Grief Arena. Jailed people will have the option to struggle their way to freedom.

25) SUPER FREE COIN BANK: you pay 63 coins and you get 64 (coins, UnNamed, Fire, Ender Portal Frame, fuel. only usable 2 and refilled.

26) THE EXCLUSIVE Shop: Buy UU-Matter, Mass Fabricator, Bedrock, RM Pedestal, etc.

I have many ideas and i would like to help the improvement of this server, we need to get to the top!! Very Happy

get 1 mod, 1 helper and 2 or more players or 1 admin, 1 player to recommend you as well.
- Greg

Gregr27
Owner

Back to top Go down

Staff Higher Rank Application Format Empty recommend for sharemeremi

Post  Dolice12345 Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:42 pm

InGameName:Dolice12345

I reccommed [Moderator] sharemeremi to be [Super Moderator].

Gregr27 wrote: get 1 mod, 1 helper and 2 or more players or 1 admin, 1 player to recommend you as well.
- Greg

Now for 1 more player to recommend you.

Dolice12345
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  List Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:43 am

Dolice12345 wrote:InGameName:Dolice12345

I reccommed [Moderator] sharemeremi to be [Super Moderator].

Gregr27 wrote: get 1 mod, 1 helper and 2 or more players or 1 admin, 1 player to recommend you as well.
- Greg

Now for 1 more player to recommend you.

ill reccomend sharemeremi

List
Secret Rank
Secret Rank

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpine_Tuning Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:36 pm

In Game Name:Rae_May
Rank Now: Helper
Rank you're applying for (Can only be 1 rank increase per application e.g. a [Helper]
can only apply for [Moderator] etc): Mod
Recommendations from player(s): Dee_Dee,Legit101,List
Recommendations from staff members (Also their rank): e.g. Dolice12345-[Admin], Gregr27 [Owner].

Why you should be a Higher Rank : I am very careing, helpful towards players of all kinds, i am willing to help anyone with there problems, the server seems to be good would like to be a higher staff member so i can help players out and i know some staff here already.
Alpine_Tuning
Alpine_Tuning
Operator

Back to top Go down

Post  Gregr27 Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:39 pm

Rae_May wrote:In Game Name:Rae_May
Rank Now: Helper
can only apply for [Moderator] etc): Mod
Recommendations from staff members (Also their rank): e.g. Dolice12345-[Admin], Gregr27 [Owner].

Why you should be a Higher Rank : I am very careing, helpful towards players of all kinds, i am willing to help anyone with there problems, the server seems to be good would like to be a higher staff member so i can help players out and i know some staff here already.

thanks, congrats

Gregr27
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpine_Tuning Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:40 pm

In Game Name:Rae_May
Rank Now: Mod
can only apply for [Moderator] etc): Super Mod

Why you should be a Higher Rank : I am a dedicated person willing to go the extra mile to help those in need weather its helping players or staff, building things for the server, enforcing rules,stopping cheaters, being a friendly part of the server community, helping with and organizing events/prizes for players and just doing what i can for the server.

Last edited by Rae_May on Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:06 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : changed)
Alpine_Tuning
Alpine_Tuning
Operator

Back to top Go down

Staff Higher Rank Application Format Empty Wait a week

Post  sharemeremi Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:01 am

I think you shouldnt be a super moderator, this re the reasons why:

I dint think/ there is no way to prove if dolice, deedee, legit101, list and gregr actually recommend you, or if you are placing random names, the only way to prove this is them posting here,

Second, you use the same speech for all of your rank applications, which, in my opinion shows lazyiness of doing another good speech,

You have already advanced 2 ranks in less than a week, making it 3 would be an abuse of power and recommendations,

You entered to the server YESTERDAY (26/12/12), advancing to helper is already hard at that point and advancing to super moderator raises many suspects,

I am not saying you cant be super moderator. Im just saying that it would be more reasonable to wait for one week and prove if your said recommendations are (or arent) true.

Thats the end of my speech.
sharemeremi
sharemeremi
Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpine_Tuning Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:10 pm

sharemeremi wrote:
I think you shouldnt be a super moderator, this re the reasons why:

I dint think/ there is no way to prove if dolice, deedee, legit101, list and gregr actually recommend you, or if you are placing random names, the only way to prove this is them posting here,

Second, you use the same speech for all of your rank applications, which, in my opinion shows lazyiness of doing another good speech,

You have already advanced 2 ranks in less than a week, making it 3 would be an abuse of power and recommendations,

You entered to the server YESTERDAY (26/12/12), advancing to helper is already hard at that point and advancing to super moderator raises many suspects,

I am not saying you cant be super moderator. Im just saying that it would be more reasonable to wait for one week and prove if your said recommendations are (or arent) true.

Thats the end of my speech.
I changed/updated it.
I can prove the recommendations. (I will get them to post them)
When i joined has nothing to do with wanting to be able to give to the server, its community.
The only rules are for this sections are as follows:
Gregr27 wrote:
"Rank you're applying for (Can only be 1 rank increase per application e.g. a [Helper]
can only apply for [Moderator] etc)"

Thanks for taking the time and effort to look at it giving your input, it is very much appreciated.
Alpine_Tuning
Alpine_Tuning
Operator

Back to top Go down

Post  Legit101 Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:33 pm

Why you should be a Higher Rank : I am a dedicated person willing to go the extra mile to help those in need weather its helping players or staff, building things for the server, enforcing rules,stopping cheaters, being a friendly part of the server community, helping with and organizing events/prizes for players and just doing what i can for the server.

My recommendation for Rae_May.

Legit101
Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Dolice12345 Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:53 am

Ingamename: Dolice12345
Recommendation for: Rae_May

Sounds good, here is my recommendation.

Dolice12345
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wickedty134 Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:28 pm

[quote="Gregr27"]In Game Name:wickedty134
Recommendations from player(s): dejay134,gorgon450,jyoda450
Recommendations from staff members (Also their rank):none
Rank Now:Adept Player
can only apply for [Moderator] etc): Moderator
Why you should be a higher rank: I should be a higher rank because, There isnt usually people that are ranked on the server and bad things can and will happen at points.

Wickedty134
Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Gregr27 Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:13 pm

[quote="Wickedty134"]
Gregr27 wrote:In Game Name:wickedty134
Recommendations from player(s): dejay134,gorgon450,jyoda450
Recommendations from staff members (Also their rank):none
Rank Now:Adept Player
can only apply for [Moderator] etc): Moderator
Why you should be a higher rank: I should be a higher rank because, There isnt usually people that are ranked on the server and bad things can and will happen at points.

Go to:https://earthmc.forumotion.co.uk/t6-helper-application-format
,post their also get them recommended people to make a forum account and post here, to make sure you're not just adding random names.
You cannot apply for moderator as you are not a Helper.

Gregr27
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  macaree Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:07 am

In Game Name: macaree

Recommendations from player(s): 8Drawesome, GazD2

Recommendations from staff members (Also their rank): Coyl8r (helper) Dolice (adminstartor)

Rank Now: helper

can only apply for [Moderator] etc): moderator

Why you should be a higher rank: so when i see people hacking, griefing, disrespecting and not following the rules. i can kick them but if they continue i can ban them from today 20/01/2013 Isrephal just got banned but hacked and got on the server by hacking and he was being rude but i couldnt done anything. i tryed to tell him to go from he was banned he was being rude. so i told Dolice he came on but Isrephal left and Dolice the admin told me to apply for moderator so i can ban him if he comes back on again. further more, i would like to keep the server clear from people like hackers and griefers.

macaree
Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Dolice12345 Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:14 am

macaree wrote:In Game Name: macaree

Recommendations from player(s): 8Drawesome, GazD2

Recommendations from staff members (Also their rank): Coyl8r (helper) Dolice (adminstartor)

Rank Now: helper

can only apply for [Moderator] etc): moderator

Why you should be a higher rank: so when i see people hacking, griefing, disrespecting and not following the rules. i can kick them but if they continue i can ban them from today 20/01/2013 Isrephal just got banned but hacked and got on the server by hacking and he was being rude but i couldnt done anything. i tryed to tell him to go from he was banned he was being rude. so i told Dolice he came on but Isrephal left and Dolice the admin told me to apply for moderator so i can ban him if he comes back on again. further more, i would like to keep the server clear from people like hackers and griefers.

Great, congrats, ill sort your new rank out out now, be sure to read both https://earthmc.forumotion.co.uk/t16-staff-rules-list For the staff rules and If you want to know you're new permissions or request more permissions.[url= https://earthmc.forumotion.co.uk/t19-staff-permissions-list] https://earthmc.forumotion.co.uk/t19-staff-permissions-list [/url]

Dolice12345
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Staff Higher Rank Application Format Empty frontendloader98

Post  frontendloader98 Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:58 pm

In Game Name: frontendloader98

Recommendations from staff members (Also their rank): none

Rank Now: player

Rank i'm applying for: helper

can only apply for [Moderator] etc): helper

Why you should be a higher rank: i would like to be a higher rank cause then i could help to improve this serevr in the way that the people play e.g no swearing hacking or anything i would like to be a helper cause then i could well help and i love doing that i used to own a server so i think i am a good person for this job i can learn and everything else that is needed for this job
thx front

frontendloader98
Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down