Earth MC Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

helper to moderator application- dacodmaster

2 posters

Go down

helper to moderator application- dacodmaster Empty helper to moderator application- dacodmaster

Post  dacodmaster Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:12 am

igname: dacodmaster
current rank: helper
why do i want to be moderator:because as helper i can help? but i feel advancing in my rank i can do much more with the several new commands and abilities to help the server reach its goals not only donation wise but rank and player wise i am fully commited to this process and i am going to building a bigger better spawn and doing my best as i shall say fiat lux! which means we shall carry the light!

thanks for reading,
ethan-dacodmaster

dacodmaster
Helper

Back to top Go down

helper to moderator application- dacodmaster Empty Re: helper to moderator application- dacodmaster

Post  Gregr27 Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:00 am

dacodmaster wrote:igname: dacodmaster
current rank: helper
why do i want to be moderator:because as helper i can help? but i feel advancing in my rank i can do much more with the several new commands and abilities to help the server reach its goals not only donation wise but rank and player wise i am fully commited to this process and i am going to building a bigger better spawn and doing my best as i shall say fiat lux! which means we shall carry the light!

thanks for reading,
ethan-dacodmaster
Well get some players youve helped or a staff member to recommend you.

Gregr27
Owner

http://earthmc.webs.com/

Back to top Go down